Another year is behind us and in hindsight I have to say that it was a good one.
- I published six books (one revision, three translations and two new ones).
- I began work on three new ones (one of those is being revised, while the other two are in the rough draft stage, though they seem to be coming along nicely).
- I read 126 books.
- I did my best not to forget three languages.
- I allowed my curiosity to get the best of me at times.
- and best of all, I adopted a dog (or maybe I should say he adopted me)
No, it was not the year in which I found commercial success (in fact that was one of the things I didn’t even try for), but in the end that doesn’t matter.